Friday 6 July 2012

Movie: Seven Below (2012)

Seven Below (2012)
Horror, Thriller


Luke and I both always freak out when horror movies feature creepy kids! Thats probably the only thing this movie has going for it, though it did give me a few jumps and shivers. It's very B-Grade and the only people I recognize are Matt Barr (Harper's Island), Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction) and Val Kilmer - who only seems to be able to get work in B films lately?

Now I'm a huge fan of horror/thriller movies, love them! But every horror I've seen lately has been more snicker-worthy than hide-my-face scary. For one thing, why the hell do they always run off alone when all their friends are falling down dead around them? WHY? *smacks forehead*

Very predictable! They just don't make 'em like they used to. In saying that, there was a twist at the very end that I didn't entirely expect and which almost made it worth it...

2 out of 5 spooky kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment