Monday 16 July 2012

TV: Falling Skies SE2 EP6

Falling Skies
Action, Sci Fi, Thriller


Both Pope and Karen are back?

I knew Karen was after Ben the whole time because he can lead her to the rebel skitters. I was just disappointed to find out that she made both Ben and Hal believe her and so quickly, I expected more from the both of them. It's frustrating because even before I saw her go ninja on Maggie's ass, I knew she was against the 2nd Mass...

What the hell was the spike thing? I think maybe Hal had the right idea with the controlling thing, but had the wrong person. It's Karen who controlled whatever it was to turn Ben to her cause. I just cant believe that's all it took for her to convince hum, that must have been some connection.... What a bitch! Though it's kinda cool watching them use their 'powers'...

Thank goodness for Maggie, she knows what's going on. She is one gutsy woman but that was probably the wrong move to make. I knew Pope was involved somehow too, just too coincidental for him to show up at the same time that they find Karen. I actually guessed what had happened to him. 

I knew that bite from the skitter hatchling thing was gonna get do something bad and the Captain's only been keeping things from Tom 'cos he's not sure about him anymore, he might still be transmitting something to the skitters. What was that worm thing in his head anyway? Has anyone figured it out yet? I know if went to the red eyed skitter but what did it tell him and is he really the good guy he's making himself out to be? Now that we've had the skitter rebellion confirmed by Pope, do we believe ol' Red Eye?

Season is interesting! Bring on more action, more of the aliens plans! I love how I always question parts of this show but hate how other parts are just so darn predictable. *sigh*

3 out of 5 spiky critters...

No comments:

Post a Comment