Tuesday 10 July 2012

TV: True Blood SE5 EP5

True Blood
TV, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery 



I am totally going to watch this episode again! Best episode this season. Thank goodness it picked up, I was a bit worried there that I wasn't going to like this season at all. Best introduction ever! My little sister Cassie and I laughed our guts up and then hated on Sookie cos she got all three of those hot assed men. *fans self*

Lafayette is a total wild card. If you've read the books then you know that he died wayyy back when in the first season, so now anything could happen with him. I do feel terribly sorry for him, poor fella lost his boyfriend and his cousin in the same night and now he's got Jesus' brujo that's just a recipe for disaster.

And what the hell with Jesus' head?!? I had jokingly said to Cassie that maybe he would come back as a zombie seeing as when he appeared to Lafayette he said something along the lines of.. "Nothing is forever". Was I right? In saying that though, I'm glad Jesus is still around, he's one of my favourite characters, and Lafayette's mother - Ruby Jean - has something to do with all this... I speculate that it's because she has the sight or whatever it is that Lafayette has... But how did Jesus' head appear to both of them?

What supernatural being is going to appear next? Haven't they run out of strange new creatures yet? Apparently not because now there's an ifrit. At least we found out what was going on with Terry and his army buddies, that was a bit of a quizzical plot line to me. So maybe Mavis didn't set the fire in their house, maybe the ifrit did and then Mavis just saved the baby? What do you think?

I love Pam, she has always been my absolute favourite character - even in the books. Kristin Bauer van Straten is such a perfect fit for her! And can we have a round of enthusiastic applause for her wardrobe department? Bravo! She always looks amazing, even when she was wearing that hideous pink tracksuit set. *shudders*

Alan Ball - you bloody genius - thanks for putting in all those awesome Pam quotes we can't help but giggling at. You are freaking amazing!

Best episode this season!

5 out of 5 blood suckers....


*snickers* love that dude (above)

No comments:

Post a Comment