Wednesday 1 August 2012

TV: LA Complex SE2 EP3

The LA Complex
Drama


Have I mentioned how much I love this show?

I'm fascinated by Kaldrick King (Andra Fuller). This episode for me was all about him. I loved the track he was recording. If you actually read this blog then you know I'm a major hip hop head and it was so good to see my genre in this show. If you listened to the lyrics in the track, it's about Tariq... everything is about Tariq...

The battle with Infinite Jest felt like a good moment for King, his comebacks were brilliant no wonder he's The King. I was impressed with how he handled the situation, he's learning. Loved this scene! One of my favourites! I kinda hope that Jest will appear in further eps.

Was the guy who called up the radio station about the 19th Mission Kal's dad?!? It was, wasn't it? Is that why he went to see him then?

Poor Nick (Joe Dinicol) is not having the best time of things is he? Sabrina is being a straight up bitch and Abby (Cassie Steele) is all caught up in her new Christian show but what happened between them in this episode is what living together is really like. Because you see that person all the time, life sometimes becomes more insistent and you end up spending your quality time together sleeping.... like actually sleeping. Abby's being a total bitch about it though...

Oh, and Raquel (Jewel Staite)! She's getting the short end of the stick there too, but she really shouldn't have told Connor (Jonathan Patrick Moore) to go ahead with the fake relationship with Jennifer if she didn't want him to. I know it was kinda sweet and selfless of her to tell him to go for it but she's freaking pregnant with his baby and hasn't told him yet! He'd probably have a totally different opinion on the offer if he knew Raquel was pregnant! Argh! *pulls out hair* Connor is playing the part a bit too well though....

Can't wait 'til next week, one of my favourite shows airing at the moment.

4 out of 5 Court Jesters....


Infinite Jest - The King is dead, long live the Jester.
Kaldrick King - That's it? You done with your little recital? Yo, maybe next year you can audition for American Idol. You shoulda checked my vitals before you stepped to the champ and tried to snatch my title.

No comments:

Post a Comment