Wednesday 29 August 2012

TV: True Blood SE5 EP12 - Finale

True Blood
Drama, Fantasy, Mystery


Welcome to the finale, where everyone is hoping all their questions will be answered! Well, guess what? They aren't... If anything, I walked away from this episode with even more questions. It seems they've veered off the plot lines of the books for good! What a great episode though! I laughed out loud so many times; so many one-liners, so many awesome things happened! Let's start shall we?

Russell (Denis O'Hare) is dead! I'm pretty darn sure that was the true death for him. It makes me a little sad that we wont see his crazy face any more... then again, you never know with True Blood, do you? I thought for a bit there that the fairy light thing wasn't going to do anything at all... what a strange death. There's a few of those throughout this episode... Did the light actually kill him or was it Eric with the stake? Pretty sure it was the fairy light... pretty sure!

Nora's (Lucy Griffiths) face when she smelt Sookie made me laugh. *screencaps* I love that Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) had no trouble holding her back from Sookie (Anna Paquin). Trust Eric to have a mountain of cash stashed in the walls of Fangtasia. What the hell is going on with Jason (Ryan Kwanten)? Is that just from the bump on the head or is he going to see his vampire hating imaginary parents forever?

My sister, Cassie and I spent ages trying to figure out whether it was Sam (Sam Trammell) or Luna (Janina Gavankar) that had shifted into Steve Newlin (Michael McMillan). I swore Sam wouldn't let Luna do it, she nearly died after the last time she shifted into another human. Why wouldn't he shift instead of Luna? Then I realized we'd gotten things a little mixed up; Sam isn't a Skinwalker, that was his brother Tommy (Marshall Allman)! Luna surely can't survive another skinwalk though... Can I also say, bravo Sam! Best death ever!

Bill (Stephen Moyerhas gone completely bonkers. We had no idea what he was up to when he told Salome (Valentina Cervi) that Lilith (Jessica Clark) has told him that she had been chosen, but now we all know what a big fat liar he is. All hail Billith!

Alcide (Joe Manganiello) is finally the pack-master! *fistpump* Where did Jackson 'Daddy' Herveaux (Robert Patrick) get this vamp blood and which vamp is it from I wonder...

So, Maurella (Kristina Anapau) eh? See her scoff that salt back like it was less that water? How calmly did Holly (Lauren Bowles) take the whole multiple babies being born out of a shiny fairy vag? Damn! Poor Andy (Chris Bauer), four brand new babies! And wow, Maurella's body just sprang back! Love it!

I could just keep going but then this post will be longer than I'm comfortable with... hell, it already is!

5 out of 5 quotations...
Jason: Something funny, Fanger.
Eric: Yes, Blood Bag.
Jason: Leach.
Eric: Breather.
Jason: Dead Fuck.
Eric: Meat Sack.
Sookie: Stop acting like children.

Eric to Jason: Oh sweetie, don't be a fool.

Sam: I tried reasoning but apparently he's lost his mother fucking mind.

Jessica: I'm telling you, they're worse than my uncle who started his own church. He told my cousins there was no Santa Clause when they were little just so that Jesus wouldn't have any competition.

Pam: One of the worst things about being immortal is having to watch the same stupid scenario happen over and over. It's usually the humans though. Guess this proves we're just as fucking retarded as they are.

Arlene: Who knew watching an alien give birth could be so comforting.
Lafayette: Are you kidding me? It's always the weird stuff that is the best!

Rosalyn: Compton and Salome are off buttering each other's biscuits half the time.

Eric: See what you've been missing working for the fucking authority?

Pam: What the fuck are you doing?
Tara: I'm getting you the fuck out of jail, bitch.
Pam: Wait, for what?
Tara: Eric and Nora to disarm and unlock everything
Pam: Nice plan.
Tara: Sure beats yours.

Jessica RE Pam & Tara: I knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment