Sunday 5 August 2012

TV: White Collar SE4 EP4

White Collar
Comedy, Crime, Drama


Yes, I know. I only just posted about season one last week and I've already caught up with this show. Maybe now you finally understand my level of addiction. Even if I'm not that into a show, if I'm bored enough I'll continue watching it. So with the between season lull, this was an easy show to finish.

As I said in my previous post; I'm not too keen on cop shows, once you've seen one you've seen them all. That still stands. This is still a cop show and if it didn't have Matt Bomer's (Magic Mike) pretty face in it I probably wouldn't have been inclined to continue watching it.

After speculating in season one about what might happen in later seasons, I was kinda disappointed the whole Kate plot line disappeared. That girl is not dead and they've just forgotten about it now. I know it lead to Keller, who was season two and three's big baddy, but I'm still rooting for Kate to reappear and turn everything upside down.

I'm also annoyed we haven't seen a whole lot of Alex! I always leaned more towards Alex than Sarah and I was peeved when Sarah bumped Alex out of the picture. But still, shouldn't she have shown up just a bit more in the last two seasons?

I've spoken about this before with Warehouse 13; I hate when one episode negates another, the whole scenario might as well have not happened at all! I mean, Caffrey and Mozzie got the treasure - or half of it anyway - clipped his anklet and escaped to a tropical island, only to be brought back again by some bizarre, cruel twist of fate.... and they were happy about it?! *sigh* Okay then....

In saying all of the above, they had some awesome guest stars such as Eliza Dusku (Buffy, Dollhouse), Joe Manganiello (True Blood), Lena Headey (Game of Thrones, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Tom Skerritt (Top Gun), Mia Maestro (The Speed of Thought) and Laura Vandervoort (Smallville).

Well, I did watch it all and will probably continue to watch it, even if only to swoon over Matt Bomer. *dreamy sigh*

3 out of 4 treasure chests....

No comments:

Post a Comment