Monday 10 September 2012

Movie: StreetDance 2 (2012)

StreetDance 2 (2012)
Drama, Music, Romance


This movie is so crap. I wish they'd just skipped the plot line altogether and just made it a documentary about dance, if they'd done that I might have actually liked it. I haven't seen the first one but I assume it's just as crap, the movies generally are.

Having said that, the dancing is amazing! Sofia Boutella has some damn fine legs! *fans self* I had to watch her original dance twice. The final dance was pretty awesome too and even though I hated this movie, I still found myself cheering along for the good guys to win.

The story is your usual one; Guy (Falk Hentschel) enters dance competition, loses badly and spends the rest of the film putting together a new team and trying a new style so he can go back and beat the guys who walloped him before. Of course everything goes to plan and he gets the girl in the end.

Very predicable. No recognizable actors but I'm assuming they are actually all dancers. not actors... and you can pretty much tell that fact when watching it. Don't bother unless you're really bored, I don't know why I did... and yet, I bet after I post this review I will go watch the first one...

1 out 5 flamingos....

No comments:

Post a Comment