Thursday 1 November 2012

TV: Sons of Anarchy SE5 EP8

Sons of Anarchy
Crime, Drama, Thriller


Holy crap, I didn't talk about last week at all! Shit is really hitting the fan around Charming... Bloody Gemma (Katey Sagal) crashed the car with the kids in it the very first time Tara (Maggie Siff) actually caves and lets her take them. I feel kind of sick, I bet Gemma does too especially after lying to Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and making a whole scene around the lie before finally telling the truth. I'm surprised Tara only punched her.

So Jax now knows that Clay (Ron Perlman) was the one who set up the home invasions. What I want to know is why didn't he just dob him in to Eli (Rockmond Dunbar) when he asked about who killed his wife? Speaking of Eli... poor buggar... but dont dob in Juice! Maybe it'll come out now that Juice (Theo Rossi) told Clay and he didn't make a big deal of it. I hope Juice isn't going to end up as collateral damage in Clay and Jax's war...

Jax really doesn't give much of a crap anymore, does he? He's shooting people left right and center, throwing people off buildings, chopping off hands... Hell bad ass. Plus the ultimatum he gave Gemma! She'll do it too, she's not going to like it but she'll do it. She screwed up real bad and she knows it... Tara will probably never forgive her though...

Just one more thing I wanted to share... I know everyone is pissed with Clay and wants him dead, and viewers are constantly whinging to Kurt Sutter about him living through every episode and this is what he had to say about it.

4 out of 5 doobies...
[Quote]
Nero (Jimmy Smits): "What happened there?"
Gemma: "The Chinese cut em off cos he couldn't stop playing with himself."
Nero: "See I should've put that together."

No comments:

Post a Comment