Wednesday 11 December 2013

TV: Sons of Anarchy SE6 EP13

Sons of Anarchy
Crime, Drama, Thriller


Firstly, HOLY SHIT!!!!! I literally screamed and burst into tears twice in the space of three minutes. Wow, just....wow! I was thinking that the beginning of this episode was a bit slow and normal for an SOA finale... and then BAM! I am in shock...

What a season for Tara! I applaud Maggie Siff for an amazing performance, especially in the last few episodes. She will be missed and I really did feel for Tara's plight this season with being jailed and stalked, trying to get the boys out of the never ending shitsplosion that is the club, and then to finally have the solution right there, ready to go, only to be stabbed by a carving fork over a misunderstanding. Shit eh?

I knew as soon as Gemma (Katey Sagal) took Unser's (Dayton Callie) truck that she was off to find Tara... I actually thought she would have a gun ready to shoot her with but I have to say the kitchen cat fight was better. What I want to know is, did Juice (Theo Rossi) just clean up all the mess or is he planning to take the fall for this after Jax (Charlie Hunnam) just confronted him with the betrayal to Nero (Jimmy Smits) about that Dominique woman? He might take the fall just to get away from the clubs justice and to protect Gemma who saved his life when he took all those oxy last ep.

Was the DA (CCH Pounder) looking at Jax's gun as the murder weapon then? What happens now to the musical game of deals? Tara doesn't need to be cleared of that murder now so all the DA needs is someone to take the fall for the guns, right? Jax can't turn himself in and leave the boys with no one now, especially with Gemma all screwy and Wendy (Drea de Matteo) in rehab. How long will Gemma be able to hide this one?

I was so happy when Tara and Jax worked things out. That scene at the park was brilliantly shot and portrayed. Tara was so scared and the look on Jax's face was definitely something to be afraid of... and then he said something like "Be a good mother. You don't have to run anymore." Cue swoons.

I find it really hard not to blog about this show every episode - I like to keep it fresh for ya'll - but it has to be one of my favourite shows. Kurt Sutter does an amazing job writing, keeping us constantly guessing and his season long plot lines never fail to impress me. I can't wait to see what he has planned for us for the final season of this fantastic show and what he will come up with next.

If you need me I'll be the one in the corner sobbing into my pillow until next season..

5 out of 5 carving forks...
Gemma to the DA: Suck my white crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment