Sunday 29 July 2012

Movie: The Speed Of Thought (2011)

The Speed Of Thought (2011)
Thriller


Nick Stahl; I recognized him right away but it too me a while to realize he was the Yellow Bastard in Sin City and boy was he amazing in that or what? This one, not quite as good - not bad, but not that good etiher. I have a feeling this was filmed on a small budget, the style is a bit off but I think the script and directing make up for it.

I like the cast too. They're not very well known but I've seen most of them around the place. Mia Maestro, the love interest, I recognized from Alias and more recently The Twilight Saga: Breaking DawnWallace Shawn, who I cannot help seeing as Vizzini from The Princess Bride, one of my fave movies of all time, and Taryn Manning from 8 Mile and Sons of Anarchy.

So its about mind readers who work for the government - of course they do - and like the government always does, they take advantage of these mind readers.

I liked it, there's a good story line, a nice twist, a side love story. Inconcievable!

Worth a watch!

3 out of 5 synapses...


Movie Quote - "There's something really weird about this, not knowing what you want. No wonder normals are so terrified of sex" - Nick Stahl

No comments:

Post a Comment