Wednesday 8 August 2012

TV: LA Complex SE2 EP4

The LA Complex
Drama


So I'm pretty sure I say this every time I write about this show; I freakin' LOVE this show! I don't know what it is exactly that makes me love it so much, but I do.

Jewel Staite is always so amazing, I love her! Her sulky face and drunken phone calls at the end of this episode is classic. So, I'm a bit confused, did Raquel actually lose the baby in the last episode? It just sort of glossed over it... so confused! She might have now after that car crash and if she hasn't Connor (Jonathan Patrick Moore) is going to find out she's pregnant in the hospital, then what's going to happen?

Speaking of Connor, he is totally going to get busted for setting his house on fire. Maybe then he'll go running back to Raquel... a girl can hope, can't she? I love the two of them together, I got a bit choked up myself during their fight and then kissing Jennifer Bell (Krista Allen) at the premier? Noooooo Conor! It makes me think of last season when he was so depressed and lonely and no one would help him, and now he's not and Raquel is? You'd think he'd be a bit more sensitive to the situation seeing as he went through something similar himself...

Poor Kaldrick King's (Andra Fuller) dad is trying so hard to get through to him. When the kid at the shelter was reciting Kaldrick's rhymes the King didn't look too happy to hear his own words. Wonder if he's regretting his choice of using derogatory terms like 'faggot'. Irony is a bitch. I wonder how long Kal has known he's gay, whether he felt like that for a while and just kept denying it. Was Tariq (Benjamin Charles Watson) his first guy? Answer these questions, damn you! And bring Tariq back!

Simon's sister Beth (Dale McLeod); I love how harsh she is and her shut down of that Mother, Paula, was fantastic, I wanted to applaud. What a bitch! But poor Simon (Michael Levinson) keeps getting the short end of the stick. I'm glad that him and his friend worked it out between them, showing the adults how to do things! I still really want to know where their parents are...

Those naughty, naughty Christian show kids! When Laura (Megan Hutchings) walked in on Abby (Cassie Steele) and Brandon (Brett Dier) I thought that was it! but then she didn't really seem to care about it... That was when I knew that they wanted to do the nasty with Abby, so predictable. Dirty pretend Christians, haha.

Well, this ep wasn't quite as exciting as the last few have been but if it runs the same amount of eps as last season, that means we're almost done... and last season's cliffy was bloody fantastic!

3 out of 5 broken jaws...

No comments:

Post a Comment